Saturday, June 12, 2010

FINAL pre-baby post!!

39 weeks. We had our final check-up on Friday morning and are "happy" to announce that we will be heading to the hospital on Thursday, June 17th at 4pm to be induced (if she doesn't decide to come on her own before then). I am still optimistic that she will make the decision on her own as I've been having contractions on and off for the last 8 days. Nick is anxiously waiting and checks in several times a day just to see if I am feeling like "today is the day". For those of you wondering just how big I've gotten here is one final picture. As you can see I now have a low-maintenance haircut and have crossed all the "to do's" off my list. We will do our best to get a posting up next weekend officially announcing our daughter and are aiming to keep the blog updated on a weekly basis as she grows and develops.

HINT #4:

For you ladies out there, think Grey's Anatomy. For you men, think ________ Outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment