On Tuesday Erin and I went to the doctor for the baby's 15 week checkup. Well, let's just say this child is already displaying traits similar to Mom and Dad. After several minutes (probably just seconds) of not being able to find the heartbeat, the doctor finally found it. Apparently our little one is a bit active already....wonder where he/she gets that? The appointment went well and everything is progressing accordingly, or so I'm told. Erin is starting to feel, and some say look, pregnant but I think she is cute as ever! Finding clothes that fit is starting to become challenging to say the least...you should have been at Kohl's today! I spent this morning cleaning out the closet in the nursery and organizing the upstairs in preparation. I think I'm getting restless already! Stay tuned, we head back for the sonogram on January 12th!
Welcome friends and family! We hope this blog allows you the opportunity to stay up-to-date on the many changes that will be taking place in the upcoming months and years.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
15 weeks down....
On Tuesday Erin and I went to the doctor for the baby's 15 week checkup. Well, let's just say this child is already displaying traits similar to Mom and Dad. After several minutes (probably just seconds) of not being able to find the heartbeat, the doctor finally found it. Apparently our little one is a bit active already....wonder where he/she gets that? The appointment went well and everything is progressing accordingly, or so I'm told. Erin is starting to feel, and some say look, pregnant but I think she is cute as ever! Finding clothes that fit is starting to become challenging to say the least...you should have been at Kohl's today! I spent this morning cleaning out the closet in the nursery and organizing the upstairs in preparation. I think I'm getting restless already! Stay tuned, we head back for the sonogram on January 12th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, I see the baby bump. Yea! I highly recommend the belly band. I think I told you about them. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas. Little Peanut will be 7 months for its first Christmas.
ReplyDeleteLook at that long hair! You look great.
ReplyDelete