Welcome friends and family! We hope this blog allows you the opportunity to stay up-to-date on the many changes that will be taking place in the upcoming months and years.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
The word is out...
Nick and I are very excited to be able to share that we are expecting! We are looking forward to this next phase in our lives. I am currently 14 weeks along, due June 8. The first trimester went ok...some nausea, exhaustion, a standard first trimester (so I've been told). We feel blessed knowing that it could have been much worse. So far the second trimester is shaping up to be much better. My appetite is increasing and while I haven't had many cravings at this point, fruit snacks have been a new diet staple. We head to the doctor next week...so check back for more updates and maybe even the first picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for a blog! I am so glad for the chance to follow along. Can't wait until June! :)
ReplyDeleteJenna
So happy for you two! You are going to be such great parents. I am so glad you are doing a blog so we can all feel apart of every step.
ReplyDelete