Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trick or Treat

Ah, our first Halloween! As many of you may know this is one of my favorite holidays and while this year was very low key I am already looking forward to next year! Avery went trick or treating as Tigger this year; what a cute Tigger she was!! Around 6pm we got her all dressed up and off we went...we made it to two houses, one on each side of us, and then we were home. It was a lot of work for 20 minutes but so worth it.

After this year's "event" were once again reminded of a two things about Missouri Trick or Treating:1) it starts after Avery's bed time and 2) no one in our neighborhood participates. Either way we made of the most of it and are officially on the hunt for a good neighborhood to take her next year!

FYI: I know it's really late - but I finally got the video of "Avery's First Swim" loaded. Check out the 10/3 post "Avery Goes Swimming" to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment