I cannot believe our little Avery is 5 months old already! The time has just flown by and we are loving every minute of it. She has officially mastered rolling from back to front and even managed to put together a couple of full rolls one morning this week. I guess this means we really have to start paying attention to where we put her down at. I'm afraid the days of just setting her anywhere are officially over.
We are working really hard now at sitting up. Up until last week, we weren't spending a lot of time on this skill, but am pretty sure she is trying to tell us she's ready. Every time we sit her in her bouncer, swing or just lay her on her back she curls her whole body into that sit up position and tries so hard to make it happen. We have found that the learning curve for this skill is especially trying during bath time. You really have to pay attention and try to catch her head before she lets it fall against the floor of the tub.
Last weekend we went to the photographers house for our second photo session. I really wanted to capture the time in between "newborn" and when she can sit on her own. I was slightly concerned we might miss it with so much going on lately, but our photographer is great and found time to fit in a photo shoot on Sunday. Avery was in a great mood (as you will see) and did a wonderful job. We couldn't be happier with our images! We only had one minor melt down and it only lasted moments; not really sure what happened but she was not on board for that picture. Don't worry, it too is included and you can't miss it. Hope you enjoy these as much as we are!
CLICK HERE FOR AVERY'S SLIDESHOW
No comments:
Post a Comment