Tuesday, July 20, 2010

1 month check-up

Avery and I went in for her 1 month check-up yesterday (we were a week late because the doctor was on vacation last week) and found out she is doing great! In the short 5 weeks she has been home she's gained 3 lbs and grown 2 inches making her 9lbs and 21.5 inches. The doctors were pleased with her progress and other than a little acid reflux we were too! She has been changing like crazy lately. I have been putting off a blog post with hopes to get a picture of her smiling. At 4 weeks I got the first smile to melt my heart. Later that same week dad got his first smile and couldn't have been more excited. These days she is giving out smiles like crazy - that is until you get the camera out to capture one. Grandma and Grandpa Gavin came to visit this last weekend and both got smiles too! Grandma (kinda) got one on camera. So to not delay the post any longer, I am putting this up without a picture but have charged the camera battery with hopes that an image will be coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear she is doing well! Can't wait to see the smile picture :)

    ReplyDelete