Once the bathroom was finished it was on to the rest of the nursery. We didn't need to paint, the room was already a neutral green. Thanks to the help of some very excited grandparents (thank you again!!) we now have a crib, changer, bedding, curtains and a rug. We still need a few things before it is complete, but we are so happy with how it is turning out. I am now on a quest for wall decor and trying to figure out exactly what we want. Nick would like to spell...just joking, you are going to have to wait for her name, but he would like letters to spell her name over the crib. I am working on that and think I found some other items that will work.
For those of you still waiting on a belly picture - you will find it here. I am once again at 19 weeks and ready for the 1/2 way landmark coming on Saturday. Although I don't think it is much of a landmark when the second half is sure to feel longer than the first! Things are still going well. I am definitely eating more and the scale would agree with that statement. To date I am still working out but have had to change up my workouts a little. We head back to the doctor in about 2 weeks for another progress report. I wonder if they will take the first official measurement of my bump?
No comments:
Post a Comment